Sunday, February 4, 2007

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Ah. What a wonderful weekend! One of those weekends that you wish would last longer than 48 hours.
Nothing spectacular, really. I don't know what's your idea of a great weekend. Mine varies.
But last weekend was the lazy kind of nice weekend. To some, maybe mundane, even boring.
It was a lazy-hours-eating-at-dad's-and-at-the-club-with-kids-and-family-and-Antonio weekend.
Very stess-free.
I thought I'd cook the kids some pasta, and then bring some to my dad's. But, oh....changed my mind.
Went to my dad's instead. There was a delicious lunch spread. But, I had already made a date with my sister and her daughter for lunch. Had Chinese. Yummy.
Back at dad's and had some of that delicious lunch spread. Oh...I am a glutton.
No worries. Will burn off some of that real soon.
Never told you that I am a keep-fit freak, huh?
More time spent at dad's.
Then, before I realised it, it was dinner time.
More Chinese. This time at the Club.
After dinner, back at home. And then....zzzzzzz.
Sunday was even better.
Me and Antonio. From AM to PM.
Me and him, still working on that trust. Going on really well. Meow.

5 comments:

baggie said...

Good for you witch's broo. :)It was nice to hear that things are going fine between you and Antonio (banderas?).

zewt said...

work on that trust... work on that trust !

the witch's broo said...

hi calvin's girl : thank u. sometime we surprise ourselves. We think we dont have wht it takes to be resilient, patient. Or, is it that we are just so tired.I'm goint to have to think about this.

Hi Zewt: aah... aint easy, man. gotta always ask myself -- is it worth it? is he worth it? so far, affirmative. And aint he just so lucky? Cheers, man.

the witch's broo said...

hi again calvin's girl.
antonio (banderas?) you asked.
my reply: Oh.... how did you guess?
kidding, kidding.

take care.

baggie said...

LOL witch's broo... damn lucky if you had him.. *LOL*