Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BABES AND HUNKY MEN

Oh yeah, baby. I mean babies with their daddies.
No no. Not babes with their sugar daddies.
Always had a thing for hunky men holding their babies in their arms. Kinda make me go "ouch".
Whoever tells you that its not macho to carry your lil one in your arms ought to be thrown into the deepest end of Loch Ness.
That is as macho as you can get, guys.
There's nothing sexier than a hunk of a guy carrying a toddler in his arms.
Once, a long time ago, I saw this really gorgeous guy, pushing a stroller with one hand and holding the hand of a child with another.
He was manouvering the aisle at a supermarket.
I tell ya -- I quickly offered to lend him a hand.
But, oh well. Obviously he was very not single and so not available. Sigh...
Why am I talking about this?
I was in line at the gas station at about 9pm the other day. In front of me in the queue were two guys, wearing casual Ts and bermudas, each carrying his child.
Oh! Tender moments.
Funny, guys with babes can still get the (other kind of) babes. Gals with babes turn the guys away. Sob sob. Meow.

4 comments:

zewt said...

hahaha... did you just tell the guys on how to get girls? Some of my friends who read this are going to go around borrowing babies.

the witch's broo said...

hi zewt,

i tell you, zewt, it works. but make sure you make it known to the babe (somehow) that the child aint yours.
i mean, the minute the babe helps you with the baby, just let slip that the baby with you is your baby sister/brother/nephew/niece/friend's child.

Trying it out?

baggie said...

LOL... you peeps are funny... I think good looking guys with babes are also a turn on, wish he was yours, sort of like that huh.. LOL

the witch's broo said...

hi calvin's girl,

yeah...dont u think so?
a turn-on. sure is.

P.S: Such a pretty pix of you,CG!