Friday, August 3, 2007

Vuitton's Gorbachev


Now, if Louis Vuitton can have former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev as the French luxury label's new face, I don't see why they cannot have our very own Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
I'd really like to see that happening!
It goes to show that nothing is impossible, Yeah, I always believe that.
I need to just look at home, here in Malaysia.
You think it's damn impossible for some people to be where they are, high-flying and all, when you and I know very well that they are really good-for-nothing and they're there not by the grace of God but by the stupidity of people in power. There, I've said it.
Now, read about the new face of LV. Click here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey witch,

not many will agree with you. but our predilectiosn aside, I think Dr M still looks good. he's very stylish in an understated way.
You know, France may be with him here.
But the rest of Europe....maybe.
A controversial figure that he is, may just work for LV..

eva's haven said...

witch,

i'm trying to imagine.
hmmm. not bad not bad..
why don't you try getting his photos when he was young.
man, if i were around at that time, siti hasmah would have been history, i promise ya!

Ari said...

Apakah brand yang sesuai untuk di endorse oleh Tun?

the witch's broo said...

gypsy: people love controversy,

eva: you kidding me? yeah, i remember those sideburns...

ari: hmmm....liz clairborne? hahaa kidding kidding.