Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Over..


...when it's over and until the fat lady sings?

I'm no commentator of anything -- social or political issues. But, the Sodomy 11 trial of Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim was beginning to wear me real thin.

Don't ask me what I think -- whether HE really did it. I wouldn't know, and neither would you.

But, if I were to be presiding over the case and forced to make a conclusion, I'd have to say that there was sex. I mean...you know. Can anyone really make up that kind of story?

But well, I'm no judge. I'm not Justice Mohamad Zabidin Mohd Diah.

I suppose you must convince the court and prove "beyond reasonable doubt" or something...
And because you can't take Saiful's word for it -- heck, there's no case.

And then you have Anwar's supporters saying that the case shouldn't have gone to court in the first plac. What? Why not?

Blah blah blah...

They all say the Prime Minister is the one controlling the court.
What?
Oour Malaysian courts are kangaroo courts, or didn't you know that?
What?
I really hate it when these people label our courts as kangaroo courts.

If I were a judge, I'd sue them all.

Just because "orang tersayang kamu" was on trial, doesn't mean that the courts are unfair.

How dare you!?

No comments: