Sunday, November 16, 2008

The B Word


I am so happy happy happy.

See...little things can make me happy.

You know how it is when you read magazines or watch television and you catch those visuals of those gorgeous celebrities and you look with envy at their smooth almost wrinkle-free faces, and of course, their so well-toned bodies.

Well, you're not really envious. You're just wondering how they could have those almost ageless faces. Once in a while, a naughty story comes up with pictures of how they actually look without their make-up and all manner of aids to keep them looking good.

Still, when they're made-up, they're gorgeous.

But first, let me say that I believe that beauty is skin-deep and beauty comes from within, that all of us are beautiful in our own way and that if your heart is good, you radiate that goodness from within and you will look beautiful......

So...back to those gorgeous celebrity faces....
I was watching "E!" on Astro channel 712, and to my utter utter delight, a majority of celebrities, including the A-listers, ARE on or HAVE had BOTOX, to smoothen them lines....

Can you beat that?

I was laughing like crazeee, I tell ya!

These celebrities -- young and old and older, male and female -- have BOTOX to help them look goooooood!!!!

BOTOX!

And I was envious.....haha!

Silly silly me!

I thank God for the face that He has given me. I will accept the lines and wrinkles with sincerity and ask for strength that I will NEVER EVER have the urge to resort to BOTOX! Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you, WB! eh wanna know another way to get smooth wrinkle-free face? use bedak sejuk lorr...LOL! seriously la...

KC

the witch's broo said...

KC,

oh yes oh yes...bedak sejuk. so mamy modern women swear by its goodness for the face! including me!

cheers!

Anonymous said...

They have MAJOR insecurity issues.

I'm sure that Kawasan Melayu (hahaha!) 'socialite' cum 'royalty' has done more than just botox.

:)