Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!

I managed to vote on Saturday March 8 in KL and then I had to fly off somewhere far.
I was so anxious to know the results.
As soon as I arrived, and after I checked into the hotel, I surfed the net and tried to log on to MalaysiaToday and Malaysiakini.
Oh boy! it was tough. Couldn't wait. So impatient.
Made some calls and was told the results.

UNBELIEVABLE!
INCREDIBLE!

I was responsible (and a few thousands of us) for the Opposition's victory in my constituency. And where I live, that's a strong Barisan Nasional territory.

I'm no political analyst but I think the message is so clear.

What happened to the political calculation that "the BN will win anyway, so let's juts give a few votes to the Opposition".

It was a TSUNAMI!

Well, the new state governments should learn from the mistakes of the arrogant BN government!
So, make no mistake, the people are watching your every move.

No comments: