Monday, November 19, 2007

Your Prince Charming andTell Tale Signs...


I was told the other day that if I were looking for my Prince Charming, then I should be attentive and detect tell tale signs of his hidden characters or personality.
You know, some things will not be known to you until you get to know him better by which time it is too late. Or maybe not.

It seems, according to an expert whose name I forget --- one of the things you need to observe is how the man of your dreams talk to a third person.

It's like this. When he talks to, say, a waiter or waitress...is he curt, rude and obnoxious to
that person?
Now, if he is, then, chances are he will be that way to you.
Did you know that?

I've been thinking.
Experts don't make sweeping generalisations. And I reckon, this expert whose name I forget is a well-known expert in the science of behaviour and love.
She knows what she's talking about.

I've been reflecting.
It does seem to hold a lot of water.
Take Antonio, as a case in point.

He has never been mean to me, in the way he speaks to me. He is always polite to waiters, jaga kereta boys....you know..

When waiters are slow or take the wrong orders, he never gets irritated. He is usually so calm and composed and patient.

So, girls....watch and observe when you think you've got your Prince Charming. He may turn out to be an ugly old toad...

10 comments:

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Hi Witch B,
I know for sure that you have to kiss lots of frogs to find your Prince.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

J.T. said...

Oh yes.. I so agree with that. I dated a jerk many years ago and I can attest that he was so sweet to me in the beginning. I never saw the tell tale signs when he was mean to a waitress. Soon his ugly colours started showing. Out of the door he went. :) I learned my lesson.

the witch's broo said...

Tony SUP,

and what is that supposed to mean, Sir?
hahahaaaa...

i know i know...

as long as those frogs are mmmm, er er...

take care and have a great week!

the witch's broo said...

JT,

and i thought i was smart and discerning.
i didnt think that just observing someone's communication with a third person could tell us....
when i think about it, i realise that, yes... the people i know who are rude to waiters, office boys, parking attendants... are all so not nice.

thanks JT for visiting.

Makcik Runner said...

people said (not me) that to know a man's true colors is watch how he drives the car in a very bad traffic! :p

tony -stand-up philosopher said...

Hi WB,
When I mentioned the word 'you', I meant it to be 'we'. Sorry if I was misconstrued. The 'you' was not directed at you personally. I'm sorry.

the witch's broo said...

KC: they may be right...

if that is the case....I am a bitch...i am cool in a bad traffic, but i have no qualms shouting profanities at stupid selfish drivers,,

the witch's broo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the witch's broo said...

tony SUP,

i had no doubt that you meant that, tony...

thank you for coming back to "clarify"!

cheers!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with that dear witch :)