Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boy, Am I Glad My Partner's Not An Actor...

You betcha...
Let me say that once again -- boy, am I glad my partner's not an actor... especially not one in Hollywood.

Can you just imagine going through a relationship with a man who makes a living having to caress, kiss and kiss and kiss and smooch other women....even if it was acting, faking it all??

Tha's how some actresses get hooked up and into a relationship with their leading men...and vice versa.

So not cool for me.

I can imagine myself as an actress, in Hollywood, of course, having to take on roles that require me to be physical with another.

So, as you can see, I'm so not into that mould. And so cannot understand the whole acting thing.

Taking things nearer to home, or back to home...still not for me. Nor for my partner.

Oh..you know. All those dialogues must be said with feelings and emotions. Can get carried away to dangerous waters. Have been known to happen.

Shudder.

Thank God, we're not actors.

2 comments:

gypsy said...

witch,

i sure know what you mean. i cannot imagine if my hubby were an actor and had to be in intimate scenes with a women. not even thinking about hollywood. even here. love scences...oh boy!

i think that would grate on our relationship.

bonita said...

oh come on, witchypoo,

you have to hang loose. relax. go with the flo.
don't you trust antonio?
you have to trust your man.

that's your problem, witch. you have trust issues with antonio.

you just DON'T trust your man!