Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is Ma Babe A Closet (Serious) Flirt?


I don't know why I sometimes have nagging pangs of suspicions about Antonio. It's not that I'm basically a very suspicious person. But for some odd reason sometimes, I feel my antennae just go up and I start looking things up.

They can be in blogs or facebooks.

And that was just it.

See, I don't usually check out Antonio's facebook. It was just that one day when I decided to just take a peek -- a very long peek -- into his facebook.

And then I found 2 things -- a photo of a "strange" unknown woman in a wet sexy dress and flirtatous exchanges between Antonio and this woman.

I did the usual. My deathly curiosity more than piqued. Inflamed. I clicked on the photo and found out who she was.

Did she tag the photo to Antonio? Or did Antonio take the photo? The second possibility seems, well, impossible.

The first was more plausible because that's how people get photos in their facebooks. If that were so, then why would this woman (not known to me) tag a sexy photo of hers to Antonio?

You don't send a sexy photo of yourself to a man you hardly know unless he asked you to and you must kinda like each other to bother.

So, what was going on?

And the sexy flirtatious exchanges? you must have something going there for that to happen.

So, tell me?

Are all men like Antonio when confronted?

I asked him who she was. He couldn't lie there because the details are in her facebook. I wanted to know how and where they met.

Then I asked what the fuck was that all about.

Stupid inane "explanations". He was so pathetic I wanted to kick him in his face.

Not serious conversation between them in facebook, he stuttered. No baby, but that was some serious flirtation there.

Am I stupid (like you) or what?

He swore there was nothing going on. Never was and never will be.

Does he think I am as stupid as he is? What a dickhead.

That kind of going on shows that you're "close" enough to be flirting. And that's just on facebook. Smses? Blackberrying?

I can't say that things are good between us. I don't trust him at all. I've come to the conclusion that he is a bastard of the first degree.

Yeah, he loves me. But he is a pathological flirt. Should have realized it when we first met.
Them eyes. Yeah...them eyes. Playboys have 'em.

I haven't decided to kick him out of my life. Yet.

But, he'll pay. He'll have to. MEOW!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Lady, read your this posting with interest.
And not all men are flirts or go round breaking hearts, especially in relationships that has seen many moons.
There are still some gentlemen around.

However, life and love can have its hiccups.
And love is what makes the World go round, and what a rollercoaster ride it can be too.

But then, should things turn uncomfortable, facing facts that relationships sometimes can be like glass, sometimes its better to leave them broken than to hurt yourself putting it back together.

If someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and cross over...
And never be sad for what is over, just be glad it was once yours.

Live your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
You have a nice day and smile, never can tell who is falling in love with your smile.
Best regards, Lee.

the witch's broo said...

dear uncle lee,

wow...this is a delightful surprise...
thank you for your very kind and thoughtful words.
lovely...

thanks again